
Animations provided by MySpaceGraphicsandAnimations.com
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my 3rd graders and their families! I hope all of you have a wonderful vacation and a blessed holiday. Enjoy the week with your families, and I'll see you next Tuesday. Don't eat too much turkey, and read a book!
Love,
Mrs. Forcey
8 comments:
Thank you Mrs. Forcey for this blog ,and have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
Thank you Mrs Forcey, have a wonderful Thanksgiving and don't eat to much turkey. See you tuesday.
Nicole
decThank you Mrs Forcey,
im at my grandmas house,
and its thanksgiving morning.
Mark
Thank you Mrs Forcey for the cut turckey! Happythanksgiving!
thank you for all!
Hi Mrs. Forcey this is Marks cousin, hope you had a exciting THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE,
BRIANNA!!!
I hope you'll have a happy thanksgiving love your blog !!!!!!!!!!!!!
love,Monica(your old student)
Hello Mrs. Forcey, This is Mark.I'm at Disney Land. I will see you On Tuesday. p.s. Mickey says HI!!!
Post a Comment