Tuesday, November 18, 2008

St. Francis Blessing

At the St.Francis blessing for the pets there were a lot of pets at the blessing. The fourth grade class planned the pet blessing. Most of the kids brought pets. If you couldn't bring your pet, you were able to bring a picture. If you don't have a pet, you were able to bring pet food for pets. Father Robert blessed the pets with Holy Water. We blessed the pets outside. Miss Garcia planned the St.Francis blessing in October. It was very nice for the pets.

Written by Annabelle and Andrew

4 comments:

kcochran said...

Emily's dog looks almost as tall as she is! The prayer service was a great day. Thank you for writing about it.

mirandy said...

I love all your pets. I wish I had a pet . That was a dog-tastic story you wrote , Annabelle and Andrew.

-MIRANDA

Andrea said...

you guys did a great job on the St Francis Blessing.
Nicole Torres

ITS ME MR.MARCUS said...

yay my dog stoley is in.


marcus