OLPH School is very involved in service. We believe that it is our responsibility to help those in need. The student council led us in November's service project of donating the items needed to make 500 Thanksgiving Dinners for those who might go without. The 3rd grade was responsible for bringing in aluminum roasting pans and canned yams. They rose to the challenge (as always!) and brought in many pans and yams to be used to cook a delicious meal. I am very proud of this class for always responding to the needs of others.
We are about to deliver our pans and yams to the school office so they can be packaged into meals.Written by Mrs. Forcey
3 comments:
I felt so good bringing in the pans and yams for all those families.
-MIRANDA
yay I was 1 of the 1st people to bring in pan and yams yay
MARK,
We had a lot of fun helping the poor.
Mark
Post a Comment