
Yesterday the 3rd grade class had a pizza party. It was a lot of fun. We had the pizza party because our class brought in the most Box Tops. While we were eating, we watched the movie Pocahontas. The food was delicious. We had grapes, pizza, brownies, gummies, and juice all provided for us by Mrs. Morales.
Mrs. Morales is the person who collects the Box Tops each month. We collect Box Tops because it raises money for our school.
Thank you Mrs. Morales! We enjoyed our lunch!



Written by Fernando and Emily V.
5 comments:
The Pizza Party was so great!!!!! I hope we have another one with even more treats!!!!! So 3rd grade bring in your box tops!
I think we should have pizza parties more often. We had lots of good ang yummy treats.**Mark**
3rd Graders, I am so glad you enjoyed the Box Top Pizza Party and treats. Keep clipping and turn in those Box Tops and Campbells UPC's, based on your track record you could win again. I'm sure Mrs. Forcey, your teacher, would love to win another gift certificate from the program.
Go get 'em 3rd Grade Cougars!
Mrs. Morales
Box Top and Campbells Coordinator
yummy!I like the pizza a lot!
I really hope we get more.
-MIRANDA
I just love pizza!
emi:)
Post a Comment