I had to post today to tell everybody that I have an amazing class! This 3rd grade class is fantastic when it comes to helping their school. They consistently bring in Box Tops, Mall Receipts, and Campbell's Soup Labels to earn money for our school. They are also great at participating in projects and events around school. We had the most parents and students show up to the school Book Fair. We also brought in TONS of roasting pans and yams for Thanksgiving. I am very proud of the positive and helpful attitude this class has towards others.
We brought in the most receipts to be counted in the program at Fashion Fair Mall. As a congratulations, we got to enjoy donuts and hot chocolate this morning. Thank you Mrs. Serrato for providing the yummy treat for us today! It was delicious. The hot chocolate was perfect on this overcast and chilly day.
Mrs. Forcey
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you friends for porviding the boxy tops. Also thank you for the donats and hot choclote too. I had a fun time.12-5-08.Mark
Thanks, Mrs.Forcey . And, I had a great time eating hot chocolate and donuts. I hope we have a good time donating stuff.12-7-08 Miranda
Post a Comment